Thursday, April 21, 2011

besides you all my time would of been better spent-my money on flowers today-is going to be a worth it-is all i can take- this ring-out in voices this-isn't happening to you it's happening to us. let go lets move slow take a deep breath and feel it blowing in-to something worth keeping bottled up-to no good with your attitude-adjustments are apart of this life-lines on your face say the joy you have felt-my heart beating after that-day will be here soon-you will say i do-not want to be left-alone to my thoughts-of you make me smile-your on camera. Cant believe this is happening to me im finally going to be two joined as one under god forever tell grim days come and my life gets buried in the ground by the love ones I've found. This is what makes this life worth it a person with a name i carved in to the beat my body creates. Say hello to something beautiful.->

No comments:

Post a Comment