Monday, January 17, 2011

o how fragil it is

so I'm wondering how many people who have taken there life's understood how many people they affected. For instance my second dad growing up and a man i looked up to, passed away due to his overweight problem and compactions with it. even tho he was warned many times to change his ways it didn't stop him. After he died i remember having a conversation with his wife about everyone at the wake. then it dawned on me, I wonder if he knew all these people would be affected in some way when he died. recently a good friend of mine's dad passed, by his choice. Which makes me wonder if he thought my girlfriend and i would be affected by his choice. its a mind stunning thought, how far would your death travel? how many people would it affect? i think about this all the time and try to keep all of them considered when i have a pity party, I like to think we all affect life's we don't even know about and i always thought it would be cool to see who showed up to my wake to say goodbye one last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment