Wednesday, February 16, 2011

MY POOR LITTLE WOUNDED COMPUTER.

So there i was sitting on my bed, doing a paper and minding my own bid-nis, when out of no where, "sounds of plastic breaking" a piece of black plastic come flying at my face and hits me on the forehead. I look down to see a hinge on my screen has snapped and is flapping in the wind. I then tried to fix it wile not letting my frustration get the best of me, but all my efforts were useless. I then took it to my handy dandy dad, couldn't fix it. So now i must take it to the computer fixer guy and hope for the best. Until then i guess I'll revert back to the stone and chisel tell I can hold my computer in my arms again.

yours slightly upset and unable to check facebook
Ethan

1 comment:

  1. Well, there was life, and writing, before computers. Hope your computer is well again soon. ~Ms. A.

    ReplyDelete