Monday, February 21, 2011

work

Plain and simple I hate going to work sick. Not your normal cold sick, but strep and mono sick. Work is always trying to catch fakers in the act. I really have no idea how I'm suppose to be of any use to them when i have a fever and body aches. I'M TAKING ANTIBIOTICS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! There has to be a better way to heal up and not have to worry about getting fired. I have to work to make hours, so i can make money, so i can buy the things i really need. Its a never ending cycle that I'm trapped in and can't get out of. The doctor said i could go back to work today, but I'm feeling about the same as i was so what do i do know? I guess it will be a trial and error proses from here. Pray for me and hope that i can make it through the day with out dieing.



Completely loopy and wishing I could stay in bed.
Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment