Sunday, February 20, 2011

sound of wedding bells

So I'm kinda dating this girl who i plan on spending the rest of my life with. It's been tough not being able to get the ring and ask her, but I am almost there. Its hard because i know she wants a ring and to tie the knot and to be my girl period. I am feeling some pressure to get this done, but i like it, its giving me the motivation to get this done. I love her with all my heart and I cant imagine myself with anyone else than her. shes more than a dream girl, she blows the girl i dreamed about as a kid out of the water. I'm ready to put the ring on her finger and get married. I love her to death and shes my everything. If you have found your life long love, good for you! if not no worries there out there, i was lucky and found mine very early. Keep your head up and when you do find her, never let them go.


hopelessly in love
Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment